I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Friday, February 29, 2008

Medea Benjamin finds that the Marines can be useful

Code Pink has settled comfortably into Berkeley, able to protest our troops willing to fight and die to ensure that they can protest their very existence. Thankfully, not everyone in Berkeley agrees with the Code Pinkos, and someone in a white volvo came by to show his distaste -- by spitting on Code Pink (while I don't think spitting on people is all that great of an idea -- kind of disgusting, actually -- I'm glad to see that there are some Berkeley residents who are as disgusted with them are we are). An altercation ensued, and guess who Medea Benjamin wanted to come and help?

You guessed it:
“While we were at the protest in Berkeley from 12 to 4 PM a white volvo drove by and a man spat upon code pink. They chased him down the street and got into a verbal altercation. The police were NO WHERE in sight. That’s not the best part, ready for this? Medea Benjamin yelled and I quote “Marines!” she actually yelled for our help because this man had stepped out of his car. Lol. I even asked her if she was yelling Police and she told me “I said Marines” then put her arm around my friend Allen (the Marine vet) Ironic? Ok back to the emails!!

As Van Helsing at Moonbattery so astutely notes, this is only too typical of moonbats like Medea Benjamin. They scream in righteous indignation to protest our military, but the second we're threatened, who is it that will be the first in line to ask for their help? It's funny, ironic, and sickening, all rolled into one sorry bunch.

Hat Tips: Michelle Malkin and Moonbattery

0 comments: