I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Michelle Obama ashamed of America her entire adult life

Looks like Barack Obama's wife may be turning into this election's Teresa Heinz Kerry -- it's Teresa Heinz Obama! Barack may need to sit Michelle Obama down and tell her to keep her damn mouth shut. Every now and then, the Dems make the mistake of saying what they really think, which is exactly what Michelle Obama just did:



Note the applause after her statement -- not shocked silence or gasps. Applause.

Here's the statement:
What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback. And let me tell you something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. And I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I've seen people who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues, and it's made me proud.


Michelle Obama was born on January 17, 1964, making her 44 years old. She's legally been an adult for 26 years, and in 26 years there hasn't been one single event to make her feel proud to be an American? There hasn't been anything to make her proud of the strongest, freest, most generous and democratic country in the entire world? Not one single thing? We've made mistakes, to be sure, but the United States is a country to be proud of -- a country that most Americans love and cherish, are proud to call home, and see as worth fighting for. And of course, Dems like Teresa Heinz Michelle Obama don't see any of that. Without their magnificent selves to lead us, this country is nothing but a jungle full of backwards, stupid hicks desperate for someone to take care of us and tell us what to do, what is right or wrong.

One of the things that stood out most to me was the overwhelming egotism of that statement. Her husband is finally doing well, and now she's finally proud of her country. God forbid Barack Obama never launched a political career, because obviously had he not she would've spent her entire life hating America! But then again, she'd feel right at home in the Democratic party.

But remember, we're never, ever supposed to question their patriotism.

1 comments:

Scott Jacobs said...

My long and hateful bile-spitting will not be shown here, but suffice to say that this actually make me more likely to vote McCain is Obama gets the nod...

Which if you know me, should impress you a great deal.