I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm back!

Hello everyone, I have returned!! I am finally back, and ready to get blogging again (new posts are below)!!

Here are some photos for you all from Niagara Falls and Colorado.


The mountains in Colorado where we were staying.









The *Niagara Falls* skyline.



Prospect Point at Niagara Falls.






At Horseshoe Falls.









Posing in the shark cage at the Niagara Falls Aquarium.













I hope y'all are as happy to have me back as I am to be back!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Cassy! Glad to see you had a good time. Those are great pics of Niagara! It truly is a beautiful place.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back, Cassie.

You have been missed.

BTW, your photo captioned "The Toronto Skyline" is in fact the Niagara Falls skyline. (I live here.)

Brad

Anonymous said...

Sassy Cassy. Good to see you back in the saddle. Hope you are recharged and ready to roll.

PA

LC Scotty said...

Bummer! I live in Buffalo, and the wife and I would loved to have met you guys.