I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Commenting

A quick message to my readers --

As I expected, there was a very strong reaction to my Ron Paul post, which is fine.

However, some of these people attacked some other readers using profanity and lewd language. That will not be tolerated, and those comments were deleted.

I've been fortunate enough to not have to issue this kind of warning before, as I've been blessed with great readers who are able to debate each other without resorting to that kind of crap. I don't have a problem with anyone disagreeing with me or what I write, but I will not allow personal attacks against my readers to take place. Those comments will be deleted, and if they continue, you will be banned and commenting will be closed to registered users only.

I really, really don't want to have to do that. I enjoy hearing different points of view, and I don't want to discourage that. So please, folks -- if you disagree with me and want to say so, fine. You can write whatever you want, but leave the profanity and the attacks elsewhere, because it won't be tolerated here.

Thanks for reading,
Cassy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*^%% && $#@! (( * ^%&*)* *(&^) ^(% %^(&*)*(*)_!!!

CENSORSHIP! FIRST AMENDMENT! MY RIGHT TO BE A RUDE CRUDE )&$!@$^*(&(&^*#@ IS BEING SUPRESSED!

Anonymous said...

Send the punks my way.

PA

Huck said...

I agree with you, Cassy. Stick to your guns on this.

Scott Jacobs said...

Huck smells funny...

;)