I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I ain't giving up steak, no matter how big the tax break

Well, Ingrid Newkirk is back (she's ba-a-a-ck)!

The crazy animal lover who kills animals while ridiculing (and paying the defense funds of crazies who commit arson against or bomb) shelters that kill animals wants vegetarians to get federal tax breaks because -- wait for it -- it helps fight global warming.

Are you kidding me?!

That is the most ludicrous thing I think I have ever heard.

The notorious animal rights crusader, who famously uttered the words "A rat is a pig is a dog is a boy", and asked Yasser Arafat not to use a donkey in his bombings (without, ya' know, worrying about the actual bombings themselves), says she got this information from a University of Chicago study switching to a vegetarian diet is more effective in countering global warming than switching from a standard American car to a Toyota Prius, the favorite car of enviro-moonbats -- you know, the car which causes more environmental damage to make it than it does to make a Hummer.

How vegetarianism helps against non-existent global warming, I have no idea. But hey, Ingrid Newkirk says we should do it, so that's all that counts.

Unfortunately, I got news for Ingrid Newkirk, her hypocritical PETA followers, and all of the other enviro-moonbats: I ain't giving up steak no matter how big the tax break! I won't give up chicken, or fish, or seafood, or beef, or pork, or any other kind of meat. I like my hamburgers. I like my steak. I like shrimp, I like chicken, and pork chops. I know that the "slaughterhouses" where chicken are killed for my dinner are just as bad as the Holocaust for Newkirk, but oh well. She can cry herself a river.

I'm still gonna enjoy myself a nice, juicy, medium rare steak.

Hat tip: Moonbattery.


A kid-friendly comic from PETA.

2 comments:

Scott Jacobs said...

"Cows cause global warming!!!"

"Why do you think I eat meat? I'm only one man!!"

Anonymous said...

PETA's flatulant logic:

The more beef we eat, the more cattle required.

The more cattle there are, the more CO4 (methane gas) they fart into the atmosphere.

The more hydrocarons (methane is a hydrocarbon) in the atmosphere, the more warming.

Bad, smelly, flatulant Cows!

At least she's not advocating jailing us... yet.