I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blogging at Right Wing News

Exciting news!

John Hawkins has asked me (and some other very talented bloggers) to blog at Right Wing News on weekends.

So, from now on, if you aren't getting enough of me here and at Wizbang, you can head on over to RWN on Sundays and read even more.

Here is the weekend line-up:
Saturday
--------
Rob Port from Say Anything
EM Zanotti from The American Princess and The Corner
Kathy Shaidle Five Feet Of Fury
Ron Coleman from Likelihood of Success

Sunday
-------
Cassy Fiano, who also blogs at Wizbang
Sister Toldjah
William Teach from Pirate's Cove
Michael Illions from Polipundit
MCQ from QandO

As you can see, I'm in good company.

So make sure to head on over to RWN on Sundays from now on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are becoming a supa-stah. Perhaps you can knock some sense into Hawkins regarding Fred Thompson. Congrats.

PA

Sassy Poker said...

I'm there!