I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Friday, October 26, 2007

Ted Rall... he's ba-a-ack...

How does one begin to describe Ted Rall?

He's a hate-filled asshat who smears our troops on a semi-regular basis and is dripping with nothing but smug condescension and vile hatred for the men and women who give him the freedom to be a complete and total asshat. He's published in over 140 publications, was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize, received first place in both the 1995 and 2000 Robert F. Kennedy Journalism Awards for Cartoons, and was awarded the 1998 Deadline Club Award by the Society of Professional Journalists. The Left just loves this guy.

Back in July, I wrote about his then-latest smear of our troops. He published a new cartoon calling our troops suicide bombers, saying our troops are possessed with religious fervor, poor education, immaturity, blind obedience, etc. This is also the same Ted Rall who called Pat Tillman an idiot, a sap, and a "cog in low-rent occupation army that shot more innocent civilians than terrorists to prop up puppet leaders and exploit gas and oil resources".

He even accused our troops of being murderers for Halliburton (there's one we've never heard before):
There was a time when service in U.S. military was honorable and professionally rewarding. But because of politicians who use the military to pump up corporate profits instead of defending us, that was a long time ago. Americans with personal integrity should boycott the volunteer military and discourage everyone they care about to do the same. "They come from parts of the country where jobs are hard to find," an acquaintance condescendingly excuses the enlistees. Whatever happened to personal responsibility? I'd rather sleep under a bridge, eating trash out of a Dumpster, than murder human beings for Halliburton.

If we're attacked by a foreign power, as we last were in 1941 at Pearl Harbor, Americans will line up to volunteer. World War II, won six decades ago by a storied generation of draftees and volunteers, was fought to defend American freedom. But we haven't fought an honorable war since.

You know, why do I have the feeling that Ted Rall was the bespectacled kid with a runny nose who everyone hated in high school, and was beaten up by the football team over and over again?

Anyways, Ted Rall has decided that he hasn't smeared and insulted the people ensuring his freedoms quite enough yet, and has come out with yet another vile cartoon, characterizing our troops as idiots and saying that only idiots die at war.


Here's my question. According to this cartoon, natural selection is kicking in and that's why our troops are dying.

But if that's the case, then why is Ted Rall still with us? If natural selection had really kicked in, he would've been among the first to go.

And you know, the world would probably be a better place.

But just make sure to not ever, ever question his patriotism.

Hat Tip: Little Green Footballs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I approve of your use of the word, "asshat."

Anonymous said...

Heh heh...Cassy's image of Rall's growing up days are nearly identical to a comment I left concerning his latest vile cartoons over at Moonbattery.

Said it before, say it again: self-absorbed sissies like Ted Rall always despise men like our G.I. volunteers, who are worth a dozen men of Rall's kind- i.e., Harry Reid's loathing of former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton.

Anonymous said...

As a veteran with 10 years of military service, I can assure that self-absorbed asshat elitist twit, that the men and women in the military are not dolts or dullards.

I enlisted in the U.S. Navy when I was 18, fresh out of high school. My recruiter did not lie to me or bully me to join. I choose to join the military, as my Father had before me (USAF), my Grandfather (USA, KIA, WWII), and my Great Uncle (USN, WWI).

Ted Rall can kiss our collective asses.