I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update on the Johnson family

I just received an e-mail from a Media Relations representative for Bank of America concerning the account for donations benefiting the Johnson family:
I am with Bank of America media relations and need to tell you there is an error on your blog http://cassyfiano.blogspot.com/2007/10/please-help-johnson-family.html about how the public can make contributions to the Johnson Family through Bank of America.

The correct name of the account is the "Ashley and Logan Johnson Memorial Fund." People who wish to contribute can go into any Bank of America banking center in the United States and make a contribution. They will also need to tell the bank associate that the account is domiciled in Texas.

Our hearts and prayers are with the Johnson Family during this unimaginably difficult time, and we thank you taking immediate action to correct this information on your site.

I've had a few e-mails to tell me there are problems with donating, and now we know why. I encourage everyone reading this to please make a donation, no matter how small.

Also, a big, big thank you to Bank of America for helping out this family.

0 comments: