I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is not a day for politics or debate. Today is a day to remember our blessings, to remember what we have to be thankful for, to look back on our history and look forward to what's to come. With that in mind, there's a few people I need to say thank you too this holiday season:

  • First and foremost, to Michael -- thank you for everything you do for me. You are my biggest supporter and my number one fan. You'll never know how much your constant support and faith in me means, and I thank God for you every day.
  • To my family and my friends -- thank you for always being there, through the good and the bad, the ups and the downs.
  • To John Hawkins -- If it weren't for you, I'd never have gone on this new path, nor come this far. You have become more than just someone to help me with my work, but also a friend, and I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me.
  • To Kevin Aylward and the team at Wizbang -- Thank you for letting me join your team, for welcoming me with open arms, and for being there to help whenever I had any questions. This opportunity is one that I am immensely grateful for!
  • To the men and women who are fighting for our freedoms -- hopefully there are some reading this. It is a thank you that usually goes unsaid, but I can't say it enough. THANK YOU, for all that you do, for the sacrifices that you make, and for having the selflessness, generosity, and courage to undertake this difficult task we are asking of you.
  • And finally, to you, my readers -- I could not continue on without you. Every single one of you have made this worthwhile, and I'm so thankful for those of you who have been here from the beginning, and those who may have just found me. You make this blog possible; you make my dream possible, and I thank you.

    Here's hoping all of you will have a safe and happy Thanksgiving Day.
  • 0 comments: