I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Friday, November 23, 2007

Q & A: The Fred Body Snatchers

Anonymous said...
Cas, what happened to Hawk? Seems the Fred body snatchers got him.

Looking forward to your next piece on Hunter. It is crunch time.

PA

I assume you're referring to John Hawkins at Right Wing News. I know that he does still want Duncan to win, as do I. But, like me, I think he's trying to be realistic, and realistically, I don't see Duncan getting the nomination. What I am hoping for is that Duncan will get chosen as a VP, or perhaps taking a position in the administration, like Secretary of Defense (I think he'd be perfect for that job). I think we can expect to see Duncan get a position of authority in the next administration either way, and hopefully, his name recognition will be higher the next time around.

That said, I think John is looking for the next most conservative candidate, which is Fred Thompson. I'm with John there; if I can't have Duncan, Fred will be who I support.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there is a very large step down from Hunter to Fred. Fred has always been a moderate. Hate to see folks throwing in the towel for this.

http://theamericanwriter2007.blogspot.com/2007/11/fred-thompson-new-al-gore.html

Anyhow Cas, hope your Thanksgiving was nothing short of fantastic. God Bless.

pissant

Cas said...

That is true -- Fred is nowhere near as conservative as Duncan is. He is, however, the next most conservative in the running, and therefore, my second choice. ;)