I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blockbuster season is here!

It's Saturday, and therefore a lazy posting day. But because I love you guys, I'm still gonna give you something.

It's almost summertime, and that means it's time for summer blockbuster season -- every movie studio in Hollywood has some movie they're hoping will hit big. And it's looking like this summer's going to be a good one! Here's the top fifteen must-see movies for this summer... according to me, of course. These are the movies I want to see the most, in order of least exciting to most. Enjoy!

15. Mamma Mia!


14. The Love Guru


13. You Don't Mess With the Zohan


12. Deception


11. 88 Minutes


10. Get Smart


9. The Strangers


8. Speed Racer


7. Forgetting Sarah Marshall


6. The Forbidden Kingdom


5. Sex and the City


4. The Dark Knight


3. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull


2. Wanted


1. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

1 comments:

Lance Burri said...

When's "Cassy Fiano, the Movie" coming out? Have you chosen the lead yet?