I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Monday, August 20, 2007

Announcement

Hello all,

Today I've got a quick announcement to make.

After some talking and "strategizing" (in a sense), I have been invited to join the roster at Wizbang, an offer I immediately accepted. I'll be blogging there as well as keeping up this blog, so don't worry -- I'm not going anywhere. However, this is a great opportunity for me to join one of my favorite blogs in the blogosphere, and I'm really excited to start.

So, with that said, make sure you visit Wizbang often if you don't already.

Thanks for everything, guys -- I can say with 100% certainty that if it wasn't for my group of dedicated readers this wouldn't have happened. Y'all are the best!

Cassy

7 comments:

Huck said...

"Thanks for everything, guys -- I can say with 100% certainty that if it wasn't for my group of dedicated readers this wouldn't have happened. Y'all are the best!"

Assuming that your compliment extends even to me, I should say: "You're welcome and congratulations!"

Cas said...

Of course it does, you don't have to agree with everything I write for me to be thankful that you're a reader. ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Cas. Keep up the good work.

PA

Anonymous said...

Congrats Cassy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

I guess I will have to start reading the Wiz!

Sassy Poker said...

Good Going Cassy, I'm now a wizbang guy!

jdaisybud said...

Congratulations Cassy! Wizbang is also one of my favorite blogs and I'll look for you there too.