I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Who wants to see a Roseanne sex tape?

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Now THAT would be a scary sight... I'm thinking this post on her MySpace is fake, but all the same -- here it is:



This is after she posted a lot of rambling, incoherent, profanity-laced rants on her MySpace blog.

Hey, maybe she even sings in it, like how she sung butchered the national anthem. And maybe it's with Tom Arnold.

Imagine: Roseanne singing while she has sex with Tom Arnold. Let that glorious picture marinate for a few minutes.

Did I say glorious? I meant horrifying. Like I said, my money is that the sex tape post is fake, but it's still a hilarious and slightly terrifying thought.

Just for fun, here's Roseanne performing the national anthem:

4 comments:

Scott Jacobs said...

"Imagine: Roseanne singing while she has sex with Tom Arnold. Let that glorious picture marinate for a few minutes."

You are cute, and I adore you...

But for this, I must challenge you to a duel...

Anonymous said...

Do you mind??? I'm trying to eat here!

Kyle said...

Aaaah! My brain is bleeding! Don't you know mental pictures like that are DANGEROUS?!? (Especially when read immediately after a Taco Bell lunch!)

Anonymous said...

Cassy, regarding that image of Rotund Bear, er, Rosanne Barr, to quote that great philosopher and observer of the human condition, Daffy Duck, You...are...ditttthhhhhpicable!