I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Obama Girl not Obama's girl anymore

Amber Lee Ettinger is giving up Obama:
YouTube sensation Obama Girl has made the cover of Steppin' Out magazine, with Chaunce Hayden scoring an interview with the fickle pseudo-political hottie -- whose real name is Amber Lee Ettinger. Amber revealed to Chaunce that she's most likely voting for Hillary now! Not Obama's girl anymore!

Sen. Obama himself lamented that he wishes she hadn't made that video, because his 6-year-old daughter was asking about it. The video has been watched over 3 million times.

Is that really surprising? I mean, it seemed to me that this was just some chick looking to get some attention by looking hot (next she'll talk about how she's always wanted to be an actress, and how she really wants to sing as well). And from the looks of this magazine cover, I was right. And she'll get even more attention by -- gasp!! -- switching candidates.

I wonder how Hillary feels about landing the Obama Girl...

5 comments:

Scott Jacobs said...

I know how I'd feel about landing her...

Though she's no Cassie, that's for sure. She can be my silver medal... :)

Unknown said...

Her Obama video was lame - not as lame though as the one with the girl who is a Guiliani fan.

Why are we even chatting about her? :)

Anonymous said...

She was hired by a group of people to be Obama's girl. I saw an interview of some young republican talking with her about how she was killing the guys on the conservative side. Her comment was that it was just a gig and that it didn't really mean *she* supported Obama. So I'm not surprised she doesn't actually support him, but I'm disappointed that she's cheering on Hillary. I was hoping for brains to go with the beauty.

Anonymous said...

So Ms. Ettinger made Obama's immediate family uncomfortable, huh? Somehow I doubt that Hillary's immediate family will have a problem with her.

Anonymous said...

Shrillary doesn't need the Obama-girl... she's already got this chick in her closet... er, corner.