I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Burqa Chic

Hey, how about some haute couture with your oppression? The burqa goes chic!
The burqa is the wardrobe of choice for many Muslim women. It is worn over a woman's daily clothing, usually covering her from head to toe. Today, the burqa has gone designer, popping up on fashion runways in the West, like at this show by Norwegian designers Marked Moskva in Norway earlier this month. Here, a burqa evokes traditional Norwegian dress. The designers reportedly say they are aiming their collection at Muslims and non-Muslims.

Here are a few of the pictures from the collection:




I think I'll pass on the new burqa haute couture. I know that dhimmitude is all the rage in Europe Eurabia right now, but here in America, I'm happy wearing my jeans, tank top, and flip flops. I have no desire to cover myself up from head to toe to please a bloodthirsty cult who thinks that rape is an offense punishable by death, thank you very much.

Here's what I consider haute couture: the Uncovered Meat line. I first heard about it a looong time ago from Tammy Bruce, and I still think this stuff rocks. I like the Satanic Women's Tank Top, myself:

Here's the inspiration for it:
"If you take uncovered meat and put it on the street, on the pavement, in a garden, in a park, or in the backyard, without a cover and the cats eat it, then whose fault will it be, the cat?s, or the uncovered meat?s? The uncovered meat is the disaster. If the meat was covered the cats wouldn?t roam around it. If the meat is inside the fridge, they won?t get it."

-Australian Muslim Leader, Sheik Taj Din al-Hilaly's Post-Ramadan Sermon, Sydney Australia 2006. He was referring to women.

Show the Sheik how things really are and Sheik your Booty in this quality Infidel Clothing.

Manufactured in the Great Satan, all proceeds go towards forbidden consumption of alcohol.

You can go with my pick of the Satanic Women's Tank Top, a Eurabia Yellow T-shirt, a white T-shirt of Submission, a fitted Infidel Shirt, Fatwa Spaghetti Tanks and Shorts, Unclean Animal Shirts, and even Hilaly Thongs.

Those sound much better to me than the "burqa chic".

Hat Tip: Hot Air Headlines

5 comments:

Scott Jacobs said...

First pic would get the woman stoned to death for too much leg...

blahga the hutt said...

The fact that it's coming from Scandinavia is not really a surprise. Granted they're different countries, but Sweden's having major problems with their Muslim immigrant population (particularly the southern port of Malmo). It's interesting that everyone's focused on France and Great Britain (and to a lesser extent the Netherlands), but the Swedish situation gets completely overlooked. I give Europe about 50 years, tops, with some bloody fighting in between before they're converted.

RightGirl said...

Love that tanktop! Where can I get one?

RG

Aaron - Free Will said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I assume the blue one constitutes "Casual Wear".