I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Obligatory Voting Day Post

Here is the obligatory post to let you all know what you already know: it's voting day in Ohio and Texas -- oh, and don't forget Rhode Island and Vermont. They're small states, but they count too.

I hope McCain kicks Huckabee's ass all over the place, so that Huck will get over whatever kick it is he seems to get out of holding on to a campaign that he knows he cannot win. You're not helping anyone out by doing this, Huck. I get that you want to climb the political career ladder, but it's over. Get over it; move on. Maybe in 2012 you can gear up for another run. But you ain't gonna be the President this time, so get off the merry-go-round. Mitt Romney had a better chance of besting McCain than you did when he quit at CPAC (damn him for quitting, too), but he did something called bowing out gracefully. You should try it.

As for our Democrat friends, I sincerely hope that Hillary wins big today. I want to see these two slugging it out all the way to the convention.

Get your popcorn ready, because it's gonna be a brawl!

0 comments: