I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New bin Laden message?

Drudge is reporting that we're going to get a new message from Osama bin Laden today:
Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is expected to release a new message, the U.S.-based terrorism monitoring service SITE Institute said on Wednesday.

The message is entitled, "The Response Will Be What You See, Not What You Hear," SITE said in a release.

It said an announcement of the pending message was posted on Wednesday, the fifth anniversary of the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, by the administrator of the al Qaeda-affiliated Al-Ekhlaas Internet forum.

This story is still developing, but I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

blahga the hutt said...

Hi,

Actually, bin Laden's message was more against Europe, not that it makes me feel better. To be honest, I fully expect that there will be another attack next year, after the election, regardless of who wins.

The pattern seems to be that Al Qaeda tests each new president who comes in. They did it multiple times with Clinton (Khobar Towers, USS Cole, WTC I, Kenya and attacks on our soldiers in Somalia (I might have missed a couple of more) as well as WTC II at the beginning of George W. Bush's term.

Combine that with Al Qaeda's mantra of "I will be patient until I outpatient patience" and it seems to be a recipe for something bad. Couple that with a country which collectively does not think more than five minutes ahead of time (i.e. extreme impatience) and you get a really bad situation. Add on the left's idiocy of belief that since the terrorists haven't attacked since 2001, they won't attack again, and you get a disaster in the making (particularly if Obama gets in the White House).

Oh, I would like to thank your husband for serving. Best wishes to him.

Mat