I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Sunday, June 24, 2007

How to Defraud American Workers

A reader, Graham, sent me the link to this video. Frankly, it makes me sick. It's about five minutes long, but it's disgusting:



I hope there is something that I'm missing here, that this is not as blatant fraud as it seems to be. However, cynical me is finding that hard to believe. If anyone has more information about this seminar, I would love to hear it.

Jobs Americans won't do, huh?

You know, we have all these groups to prevent discrimination against minorities, immuigrants, women, minority religions, and so on and so forth, but it seems that every day Americans are the ones being discriminated against most these days. Who is going to speak up for us??

I don't know why I even bother to ask.

Please remember to contact your senators today and tomorrow. We have to put an end to this crap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have been doing this for years. When I graduated (with a BSEE) in 1991, I would go down to the labor department. They had a computer with job offerings database. As naive as I was, I could still tell when they had a foreign applicant lined up. That the only reason they are publishing this ad is to comply with the law.
Some of requirements:
Must speak Cantoneese, entry level position with at least 5 years of X. etc....

Joe said...

In 1993 while at a large networking company, we had a job ad on the bulletin board where the hiring firm had basically just printed the highlights of the resume of the guy they wanted to hire.