I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Friday, June 22, 2007

Paris Hilton update!

Paris Hilton will be released from prison next Tuesday, prison officials have announced.

So, let's get a nice quote from the lovely heirhead herself:

“I’m so much more grateful for everything that I have, even just to have a pillow at night or food. You know my gratitude has gone up so much and I just realize that the media used me to make fun of and be mean about it. Frankly [I’m] sick of it and I want to use my fame in a good way. I am behind glass and I want to give my dad a big hug and they won’t even let me do that. That’s how the rules are, you have to be behind glass. I’m not a criminal, I’m not dangerous, so it makes me feel like that. It’s hard but I’m stronger everyday. I just can’t wait to see my family and have a nice meal and be in my own bed and appreciate all the things I took for granted and never really thought much about.”


The media is "mean". She wants to use her fame in a "good way". Yawn.

1 comments:

Scott Jacobs said...

I dunno... I think she's finally figured out that not all attention is good attention. I really hope this was a turning point for her...