I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Friday, June 22, 2007

Marilyn Manson is an idiot

Dita von Teese was in Tokyo last night for the "Very Lingerie Week". She performed her signature burlesque show as models walked the catwalk in sexy lingerie.

I think Dita von Teese is one of the sexiest women alive -- sexier than Posh Spice, or most Hollywood stick figure actresses like Lindsay Lohan, who was #1 on Maxim's Hot 100 for some reason. I love that she is actually a HEALTHY looking woman, with curves that she is proud of. And she always seems to come off as classy and elegant, despite her profession as a burlesque dancer. You never see her flashing her crotch or her boobies -- although I'm sure some men would like her to -- and she doesn't parade around on drugs or constantly hammered, or causing feuds with every starlet who looks at her the wrong way. If she has crazy antics, she keeps them behind closed doors, which means she is capable of exhibiting self-control in public, a concept most celebrities can't fathom in public or in private.

She, to me, seems to epitome of a classic pin-up model: sexy, but still classy and elegant.

Anyways, enjoy. Even I have to admire her hotness! ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two points that are correct in this post:

a) Marlyn Manson is an idiot

and

b) curves are sexy