I've moved — check out my new blog at cassyfiano.com!

Redirecting in 10 seconds...

Monday, June 25, 2007

Top Ten Worst Celebrity Boobs Jobs

With pictures!!

Listaholic has the Top Ten Worst Celebrity Boobs Jobs:

With all the time and money at their disposal, you would think that celebrities who decide to get their breasts done have access to the best cosmetic surgeons out there who at least have an idea how to go about performing a boob job. As it turns out, too many female celebrities enter a plastic surgeon’s office and come out looking like they’ve been forced to swallow coconuts (or in some cases, watermelons) only to have them lodged inside their chests. Some celebrities also find their implants eventually rippling, and the effect, to say the least, is absolutely gross.

Here are the Ten Worst Celebrity Boob Jobs ever.


10. Ivanka Trump





9. Janet Jackson





8. Victoria Beckham





7. Tori Spelling





6. Courtney Love





5. Susan Ward





4. Christina Aguilera





3. Pamela Anderson





2. Tara Reid





1. Vivica A. Fox






My take? I agree with most of the list, although I'd move Vivica A. Fox down -- way down -- along with Christina Aguilera, and put Courtney Love and Victoria Beckham higher up on the list. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see what is attractive about breasts so rock-hard and fake-looking that they look like if you shot Victoria Beckham in the chest, the bullet would bounce off. And Ivanka Trump I'd just take off the list. Her's are not that bad.

For explanation and uncensored pics, check out Listaholic.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of watching Dr. Rey on Dr. 90210. He would "push" women to get massive implants and they'd end up looking hideous. In more than one case, the woman looked fantastic before. (I did like one episode where twins got implants. One refused to "go big" and looked so much better later.) Ironically, one of the best "boob jobs" on the show was a woman who got a reduction!

PS. Dare I observe that your pair are very fine.

Scott Jacobs said...

I'm gonna have to go with Anon on this one...

/approve

Anonymous said...

If I weren't married to a wonderful woman (18 yrs), I too would express my approval of your considerable charms!

;-}

Anonymous said...

Well... Seems I'm the latest person to agree about your attributes. Bravo.

Anonymous said...

Cassy is hotter then any of those girls.

Unknown said...

texas breast reduction

Janet’s not that bad. She should of left them alone though, nothing wrong with them in the first place. There was also nothing wrong with her nose either.

damn those plastic surgeons and their lack of morality..